How To Adopt A Neopet:
1) Agree to Our Terms:
- Only apply if you wish to keep the neopet forever. We do not want our pets to be adopted just so they can be traded for another pet.
- Should you ever not want the pet you adopted any more, please be prepared to give him/her back to our agency or find them another good home to go to.
- Make sure there is a space on the account you wish to adopt onto, when you apply.
- Wait until your account is old enough before you apply. You will not be able to adopt pets which are above level 2, painted or limited edition species unless your account is over 4 months old.
- Make sure you have a pound transfer left for the month you wish to adopt.
- It is ok to adopt on side accounts, but we would prefer you keep your pets fed and happy.
- Please make sure you log into your account regularily! The Neopets policy is to delete accounts that have not logged in for 18 months.
NOTE: If you do not meet all of our conditions at the time you send your application it will be ignored and deleted. If you have broken any guild or neopets rules, your application will be ignored and deleted.
2) Understand the adoption process:
Now that you have read all the information above you may wish to read more details about the actual adoption process.
3) Choose your pet:
Choose a neopet from those listed on this site.
NOTE:If a pet is reserved it means we have accepted someone's application for that pet.There is always a slight possibility that they will not be adopted so if you are interested keep an eye on the agency incase he/she becomes available again.
4) Send a neomail
Please neomail the owner of the neopet you would like to adopt (If they have a main account listed neomail their main account). If the owner has not logged in for ages or did not get your last neomail please neomail thethehalliwellmanor. That way I will have a copy of your neomail and hopefully someone in the guild can track them down.